Re: British Pound to Us Dollar

To: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: British Pound to Us Dollar
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:46:16 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Phil,
        Take a lok at the following URL.

http://www.xe.net/currency/

By my estimation the wheel will cost you around $170 and the boss kit
around $50.
        You could have had my TR5 wheel for less......8~}
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup