Re: birthday

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: birthday
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:03:34 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

<< When I first started to drink I was told you are allowed so many gallons
 of booze in your lifetime, I used my total allotment up in 25 years
 instead of a lifetime. Yes teetotal for 15 years come 4/2. I am a cancer
 patient (throat) of 15 years from hard drinking and smoking, the Doc.
 said if you stop now I can help you, if you keep going, no one can help
 you. I have never talked to anyone who said the grass was greener on the
 underside of that grave, so I quit cold turkey both habits at the same
 time and have "Never" touched either since that day. I'm now 65, look
 like I'm 85, feel like I'm 95, but, think I'm 25, and still drive the
 H@#$ out of my T/R 3-A as often as possible.

Beg to differ here Fred, you look like your age to me! And I don't buy that
"feel like I'm 95" line either.
Got about 12 "dry" years behind me, so far.

Ken Nuelle