Re: birthday replys

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: birthday replys
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:03:18 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Fred,
Since this thread has about died down, I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents
worth.  I am younger than both my Spitfires.  Yes, you heard me
correctly.  I am "YOUNGER" than my Spits.  But only if you add the two
together.  That makes them a combined 72 years and 20 years older than
me.

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer