Re: Electronic Ignition

To: Chet Masterson <cmaster@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:09:02 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet,
Since the majority of the cost of that unit is the electronics box, I
doubt you would save much if you were able to find only the box.

My suggestion is to contact the company and ask if there is coverage in
your case. Here is their address and phone numbers.

Crane Cams Inc.
530 Fentress Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Phone: 904-252-1151