Re: floor panels

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: floor panels
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:51:54 -0600
The body shop that redid the fenders on my Spitfire used a body panel adhesive
for the bottom seams of the fenders.  The guy doing the work is a big British
car fan - (owns TR3, TR4, TR7 at least.)  He said it worked real well provided
the seams matched up well.  It, also has the benefit that it is applied clear
around the seam so it makes a water tight seam.  He indicated that it has done
well in crash testing, at least comparable to welds maybe better.  (I don't
know the brand).

Roger Elliott