Re: Of Mice and Monzas

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Of Mice and Monzas
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:22:22 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
    your story is SO wierd! i'm currently stripping my chassis, preparing
for removal of the engine. today, after hacksawing the old exhaust system in
half so i could remove it, little seeds came out of the manifold end of the
exhaust! what the heck is going on? this sheds new light on the old joke
about squirrels and a cage powering the car! say it ain't so, joe!
Tom Di Iulio
76 TR6 (some assembly required, batteries not included)
Denver, Co