Re: TR6 Carpet

To: ads.holzher@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: TR6 Carpet
From: Rengrave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 22:40:00 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/19/99 11:42:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ads.holzher@sympatico.ca writes:

<< I would like to replace the tan carpets in my 73 TR6, I want to have as
 close to original as possible which supplier has the best sets? for
 Canadian listers, are there any good Canadian sources? TIA
 Cliff
 '73 TR6

I too would like to replace my "New Tan" carpets in my 73 TR6. My concern is
matching the emergency brake vinyl boot color which comes with the carpet kits
with the original vinyl "New Tan" seats in my car. I am waiting for a sample
from British Parts Northwest to show me what color their Tan carpet kit is
before I buy.

Wayne from Massachusetts
1973 TR6  Mallard/New Tan