For Sale: 1974 TR6 $1200

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: 1974 TR6 $1200
From: "Charles" <c2h60_@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:56:01 -0000
Howdy folks,
Saw this on my daily update of new Triumph listings at eBay?  Thought this
might be of interest to someone.  Thanks Skip.  \(^_^)/

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=81049896

1974 Triumph TR6. Needs full restoration. Engine runs very smooth. Car has
some minor rust in rockers and doors, however comes with a nice pair of
doors. Car is about 95% complete. Sorry, I don't have any pictures. I can
arrange buyer paid shipping. This car will make a nice project because the
few parts needed are readily available! THIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION!

CC51493LO "Raye"