TR6 top repair correction & electrics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 top repair correction & electrics
From: WLSServ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:38:37 EST
List

Over the weekend I worked on the TR6, looked at the top repair and milky
looking seam repair, dumb old me!, just remove the duct tape from the inside
that was holding the two sides together revealed a clear seal, the back of the
duct tape was showing through the parts that would not go all the way
together.

The lights that would not go off, do now.  The main light switch wire was
connected to the dash light wire, the dash light wire melted last weekend, and
melted thru the running light wire, repaired that, disconnected the dash
lights and all is fine.  Now to rewire the dash lights!

Walt
73 TR6 (hers)