Club membership - Denver, CO

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Club membership - Denver, CO
From: "Michael Cline" <mcline@c4.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:00:31 -0700
OK, you guys and gals in the Denver, Colorado area.

The Rocky Mountain Triumph Club is trying to get the membership to 200 (it
is now 185+/-). Don't hide, get your Triumphs out and enjoy showing and
driving them with many others that share the same interests. Learn
restoration and maintenance tips. It is a blast!! We have tons of events
throughout the year. Our Spring Car Show this year is the 16th of May in
Golden. To learn more about the club visit our website and be sure to check
the Events section:

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~hal/rmtc.html

If you have any specific questions please e-mail or call.

Mike Cline
1971 TR6, 1981 TR7