Wanted 1973 - 74 TR6 front end valance

To: "'TR autox'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted 1973 - 74 TR6 front end valance
From: "Dahman, Ken" <Ken.Dahman@anheuser-busch.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:55:20 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

I met a fellow in the St. Louis Gateway Healey Club who is restoring a TR6 for
his daughter's high school graduation present. He is looking for a decent shape
TR6 front end valance. He has the original and it could be used but only after a
lot of metal work. He is looking for a less work intensive solution. He said
that he could buy one from the big 3, but wondered if I knew of any St. Louis
Triumph Owners Association members who might have an old, not too banged up,
front end valance that they wanted to sell.

I told him that I would ask around. He lives in Columbia MO. Right on Interstate
70, half way between St. Louis and Kansas City.
His name is Conrad Brown and can be reached at (573) 446-8650.

Ken Dahman
Ballwin (St. Louis County), Missouri, USA
'59 TR3A  TS/46295-LO  "Winston"