RE: Where did you get braided SS brake hoses?

To: <Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca>
Subject: RE: Where did you get braided SS brake hoses?
From: "Michael L. Coop" <mcoop@amfam.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:29:45 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I got the braided ss hoses from Spitbits.   They seem to be very high
quality.

The master cylinders came from Apple Hydraulics (who have tried to be very
helpful).

Since posting the email to the list the other day, I've cut the PDWA out of
the system.  I simply used a 10mm union (coupler) on one line.  I couldn't
find a 12mm union for the other line, so I cut those lines and joined them
using a bubble flare and SAE fittings and union.

Still no pressure in the system.

At this point, I can only assume that there still must be a problem with the
master cylinder.

Do you suppose there could be an air leak where the nipples from the
reservoir join the master cylinder?

...Mike