TR-3A - Fuel gauge sender: gasket replacement question.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3A - Fuel gauge sender: gasket replacement question.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:14:16 -0800
    The fuel gauge sender gasket on my '60 TR-3A gas tank leaks like a
sieve when I fill the tank more than half.  Has anyone managed to change
this gasket without removing the tank?
    Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan