Re: Subject: RE: Where did you get braided SS brake hoses? & Continuing

To: "Michael L. Coop" <mcoop@amfam.com>
Subject: Re: Subject: RE: Where did you get braided SS brake hoses? & Continuing Saga ...
From: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:15:04 -0500
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mike,

Thanks for letting us know where the fault was.  None of us are immune
to these kinds of mistakes and it is good to be reminded to check
everything when making a repair.  I don't know how many times I've had
to take something apart because something was left out or in backwards
(I farm, so I work on a lot of equipment).  At least those bolts come
off easier the second time.

Jim Higgins