Re: Need Source for Vacuum Pipe (TR3B)

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need Source for Vacuum Pipe (TR3B)
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:45:28 -0500
Dave,
Don't bother with Lowes, Home Depot, etc, its too small, of course.  Go to
a Plumbing Supply place.  They won't have it either but in my case they
directed me a kind of Speciality Plumbing place where I picked up the 1/8"
OD hard tubing and a couple of tiny compression fitting for less than a
dollar.
Be prepared for some ribbing - when the computer printed out the 12
duplicate sheets of the bill and the guy saw the total he threw his hands
up and shouted:  "Yesireee!  We'll be closing early today!"

Regards,  Adrian

PS.  If you can't find it anywhere give me a shout and I'll pick some up
next time I'm down in the big city.  (Raleigh, NC)  It won't be any time
soon I"m afraid - I'm off work with the horror flu.