Server down

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Server down
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 03:22:59 -0500
The university in its infinite wisdom (actually it is a good thing) has
decided that this weekend they will be shutting down the primary mail server
through which my mail travels with every intention of replacing it and
coming back online by Monday am.  However, being the pessimist that I am and
knowing how the univerisity works, I have set up a dual routing for my mail
to another server.  BUT, I am not sure how that will work after system 1 is
down.  So, if anyone is wanting to contact me directly, please use as my
mail address:  musson@satie.arts.usf.edu.  I am not sure how the header on
this note looks it could be musson@arts... or musson@cambio... or even the
satie address since I have made a couple changes in my profile.

Please excuse the bandwith, but I don't want to feel deprived of my triumph
"fix" for the next few days.  (I have subscribed to the lists under a "work"
alias through the secondary server).

Otherwise --  see you on the flip side...

Carl

BTW - drove the '3 to work today and will be somewhere in the crowd at the
game in St. Pete tomorrow evening.  Since I have friends who either work at
or went to all four of the schools.  I will remain forever neutral...  But I
do plan on having a great time... Thanks to my roommate at Texas who is at
Mich State now...  So, if by chance they win, I know where I'll be on Monday
night.