Buying Parts

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying Parts
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:52:28 -0700
    Well, although my TR6 is FAR from being ready for new parts, I'm
strongly tempted to order some stuff now before the sale at TRF is over
on the 31st of this month. ultimately I figure I'll put a few thousand
into parts before she's done and I thinking if I go ahead and order now,
all those new shiny parts will push me that much harder to GET THE CAR
DONE.
    My question for the group is, "is this the smart way to go or should
I buy parts as I need them and hope for a good             price?"

Tom Di Iulio

1976 TR6

Denver, Co.