Re: Coil Q again

To: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Subject: Re: Coil Q again
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:30:50 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John

I'm stumped -   I have just been to look at the coil that came with my
TR2 and it has no extra screw - it also has spade terminals does this
mean that its not the original type ?   I can't remember changing it
when I had the car in the 1970's , but it may have been swapped by the
PO.

Brian Johnson   (UK)
1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733(USA) - CT27216-L (now not L but O ) ex USA
1954  TR2   46 BHX                   TS554-O   UK Car in pieces
1989  Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 GLI   - Eurobox  but it goes !
New website http://websites.diamond.co.uk/~b.johnson/index.htm