Powder coating

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder coating
From: John Lifer <jliferjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:35:37 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys, got a question for you fellas using Eastwood's powder coating
equipment.  I've got a project that will require using the coating
equipment several times a week.  Does it appear that the Eastwood gun
will hold up under a good bit of use, or is it only a 'home' piece of
equipment.  Cost is not very much but I hesitate to put it down if the
gun will require replacement in only a month or two of use.
Please let me know your opinions on longevity of gun.
Thanks
John in Mississippi

Do You Yahoo!?