Rookie needs help (fwd)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Mark Pelham <mppsrtr6@lincweb.com>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rookie needs help (fwd)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:23:10 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Paul Aslanian <paslani1@swarthmore.edu>
PAUL: I'm forwarding your TR6 questions to both a list for members of The
Vintage Triumph Register and also a list of hundreds of Triumph
enthusiasts, many of whom qualify as TR6 experts. Additionally, I have
copied VTR's TR6 Vehicle Consultant.

FOLKS: Please reply to Paul, not to me, but copy the list if you feel the
questions and answers are of sufficient general interest.

Thanks!

--Andy