Re: '77 Spit re-starting problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '77 Spit re-starting problem
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 20:16:36 -0500 (EST)
Vic,

Re: the starting problem.  I had the same situation when I owned a Spit.
 Turned out that the choke cable was hanging up and not fully opening the
choke when I pushed it in. It was fine unless I tried to restart the car
when teh engine was warm. I had to go under the hood (sorry, bonnet,) and
open the choke manually.  Then it started right up.

Bob