Re: Dust Covers/Wheel Cylinders

To: Ct54531@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dust Covers/Wheel Cylinders
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 10:17:19 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
According to the factory manual: "reassembly is the reverse of order of
disassembly", so that's not of much help either! (Who do we think Haynes
& Autobooks got the info from, anyway!). It does seem to show dust cover
first off on disassembly, last on for reassembly.

Gee, mine have been disassembled for a while now, I hope I remember the
sequence when I get ready to put it all back together! (no I didn't take
pictures or make notes "this is easy", yeah right)

BTW, does anyone out have a spare adjuster screw? One of mine has been
pretty well rounded off by the DPO (me). I hate to buy an entire
assembly when I only need the screw itself!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

--