Bill Wood Update

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Bill Wood Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:41:52 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I talked to Bill's mom yesterday.  She said that he will open his eyes now
when someone talks to him but doesn't respond otherwise.  It has now been
two weeks and I would imagind they will try to operate on him by the end of
the third week.  He has a slight fever that they attribute to a sinus
infection so they put him back on antibiotics.
I will try to get up to see him early in the week.  I have a couple of
projects here at the new hpouse to do while it is being built but I should
make it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

If any one else gets any updates please post as Bi;ll has a lot of friends
out there that like to hear about his condition.

Joe Worsley
80 Tr8
72 Tr6
Advance, NC