TR 250/6 Covertible Top Side Seals

To: "The Triumph, List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 250/6 Covertible Top Side Seals
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:18:19 -0500
Fellow Six Cylinder Owners,

   I am rebuilding the convertible top on my TR 250,
and came accross a problem.  The DPO replaced the
seals above the side/door glass with some self stick foam
tape in the aluminum channels.  No that TRF has sent
me the correct seals, I am confused as to which way
'round they are oriented.
  Is the open, hook side to the outside of the car--in contact
with the glass?  Or is the smooth side facing the outside, and
in contact with the side glass?  Thanks in advance.

                                 JOE IV
                                 TR 250
                         WALLINGFORD, CT. USA