trouble with WordPerfect (no LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: trouble with WordPerfect (no LBC)
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:01:20 -0600
fellow listers-
I'm on the board of my daughter's high school rowing team, all the
corresepondence has been done with WordPerfect, I'm a Macintosh/MSWord guy,
so I bought a new Pentium III H-P today, has Windows 98, I installed
WordPerfect Suite 7, every time and every way I open it, I get a message
that the program has performed an illegal operation. I've removed and
reinstalled several times, even installed just the WordPerfect word
processor, still the same, it happens whether I try to directly open
program or double click on a document
there are many computer savvy folks on this list, can anyone give me a clue?
thanks
joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  VTR #11526  *Spit happens*
I am at one with my duality.