RE: trouble with WordPerfect (no LBC)

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trouble with WordPerfect (no LBC)
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:44:49 -0500
Message text written by Joseph R Schneider
>WordPerfect, I'm a Macintosh/MSWord guy<

I have used WP for years and it does crash once in a while with that
message. Try with only WP alone no multitasking.  Each time I get a crash
message I suspect Windows is the cuprit.  I am Running win97 not 98 so that
could be the problem. Anytime I am running a program that microslop has a
competing progam for I expect crashes.  I'm a suspicious SOB.

As a last resort call the WP help line.