Re: Spin-on Oil Filter Adaptor

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Spin-on Oil Filter Adaptor
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:40:45 +1200charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George

There is a kit for the Stag and I have just fitted one.

Don't know who would stock them in the States, but the adaptor is made by
Mocal, Part Number FC292. Rimmers have a part number (RB7016) which is
probably the same thing. Same thing fits a TR7. I am using a Fram filter,
Part Number PH2964. Apparently a Wix Z82 filter will also do the trick.

Easy to fit, though it does require a 1" longreach socket.

No oil leaks so far, and yes, there is plenty of clean oil in the sump...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email:  Home:   greed@wave.co.nz