Insurance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance
From: "Richard Kremnick" <KREMNICK@BLANKROME.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:36:25 -0500
I have a 1971 TR6 which is currently insured with St. Paul.  There are a number
of significant restrictions on my ability to use the car including a complete
bar on its use to commute to work or to go shopping.  I would appreciate
hearing about anybody's experience with another insurer who will provide less
restrictive coverage including occasional use of the car to drive to work or to
a movie theater etc.  Also, any experience you have had with claims you have
submitted would be most appreciated. T.I.A.

Rich Kremnick (Phila. PA)
kremnick@blankrome.com