Re: Insurance

To: Richard Kremnick <KREMNICK@BLANKROME.COM>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:01:15 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just insured a '73 TR6 with Hagerty Classic Insurance for less than $100 per
year for full coverage.  You set the value (within reason), send photos of the
car, cover page from your insurance on your daily driver (this is how they
determine the car is not a daily driver), and you set the annual mileage.

Hagerty does not have restriction on driving (i.e., not required that you drive
only in parades or to shows).  Hagerty does require you sign a affidavit
stating the car is stored in a locked garage and that it will not be used for
high speed racing.

The cost of your insurance will vary on the area in which you live, the value
of the car and your driving record.

Ernie