Parts wanted - Please help

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts wanted - Please help
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:44:03 -0600
Hi:

I'm hoping that there might be some one or some business out there that
might have one or more of these squirrelled away and did not respond las time.

I did get a few answers and offers of help (thanks to everyone who
responded - I may still take one of you up on it if I don't find the holy
grail!)

I am trying to find some NOS parts for a 74 TR-6

139300 Tie Rod gaiter (clear)
138815 Outer Tie Rod end (Stanpart only)

I just have not had any luck. I know that they are like a needle in a
haystack, but I still think that there must be a few left out there.

Thanks for your help.