Re: TR250 rain curtains

To: CarlSereda@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR250 rain curtains
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:25:39 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe-
   If your going to the trouble, send a copy to me as well.......
 My research for the six has all but exhausted the supply of resources. The
concensus is there are three different curtains however I am unsure of the size
and location.
Thanks for your help;
Tim Hutchisen
CC57787L '71 TR6   originally Damson w/new tan interior
                                   currently Signal red w/no interior