RE: TR3 Fuel Gauge

To: "'Michael Thompson'" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Fuel Gauge
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:38:47 -0800
Mike :

The TR3 uses the bracket to ground the gauge.  If it isn't making good
contact, the gauge can read full scale (or sometimes empty), regardless of
the actual sender reading.  It's also worth checking that the panel itself
has a good ground.  There are provisions for a ground strap on the panel,
but I'm not sure where it is supposed to go.

Randall