Re: Clutch Failure Now: Bleeding the Clutch Trick

To: <levilevi@home.com>, "Art & Karen Graves" <denseboy@bga.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Failure Now: Bleeding the Clutch Trick
From: "maineac" <maineac@netquarters.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:40:59 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Here's a trick I learned from Jack Emery for getting that last bit of air
out of the clutch hydraulics -- after you've finished with the normal
bleeding process, close the bleed screw and push the piston all the way
back into the cylinder.  Every time I have done this I have "burped" some
air out through the master cylinder and the main resevoir.  It always
works!