Re: Victoria British Shipping

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British Shipping
From: Brian Ricker <brianr@mvp.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:43:33 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 JRossi727@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, it pure bullshit.  I had the same problem with a panel kit for a TR-6.
> It took 10 working days.  And came us mail.  They make more money shipping it
> bulk rate us mail.  You have to ask for ups service now.

TRF seems to be doing the same thing (at least to me). They are sending
stuff USPS bulk and it is taking over a week's time to be delivered (and
they don't have a postage date so you can't tell if it is them or USPS).

PS - I live near St Louis MO and UPS ground would only take 2 business
days for delivery from PA. I plan to ask for UPS in the future.

--
Brian Ricker                    brianr@mvp.net
Ballwin MO

'70 TR6 CC56818L