Humor, No LBC content

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Humor, No LBC content
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:38:44 -0600
Cc: "DeeAnn Bishop" <dbishop99@yahoo.com>, "Barbara Kramer" <dukesdmbk@aol.com>
Top Ten Truckers T Shirt Slogans

10. I still miss my EX, but my aim is getting better.
9.   Don't steal, the government hates competition.
8.   Scientists say 1 out of 4 people are crazy. Check 3 friends, if
they're OK, you're it!
7.   Nobody's ugly after 2 a.m.
6.   Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
5.   It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
4.   I'd rather be over the hill than under it!
3.   Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn.
2.   When I married Miss Right,  I didn't know her first name was Always.
1.   The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net