Do our cars have character?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do our cars have character?
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:32:52 -0400
Recently came across an article ("side glances" by Peter Egan, Road & Track
3/98)
that has a little quiz to take.  If you score more than 200 points,
then your car has "character".  There are a possible 3500 points and there
are about 600 points of deductions possible.

Needless to say, it is as if the quiz was written with LBC's in mind,
especially TRs (even more especially pre-TR6).  There were a few bones
thrown in for the porsche and ferrari crowd, but our cars have definite
"Personality".

I can send the entire quiz for anyone interested....

-Tony