Re: TR6 Fuse Box - part 2

To: mrdr@buckeyeweb.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Fuse Box - part 2
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 20:36:48 EDT
mrdr@buckeyeweb.com writes:

> I understood everything, thanks for the good suggestions. Can I take the
>  white wire which feeds the wipers and the other stuff and split it so it
>  feeds two fuses? I was going to buy one of those spade jumpers which will
>  allow me to accomplish that.

Marty,

The white wires will all have to be connected together where they attach to
the fuse box. You can split them, but you will need to jumper from one
position to the other. I think that's what you had in mind, but I just wanted
to clarify it.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/