Re: TVR info sought

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TVR info sought
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:52:12 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
>Car lust du jour. I've toyed with the notion of having a TVR ever since I
>first saw one built from a kit 25 years ago. (MG engine, Austin suspension,
>etc.) Being a TR6 guy, I'd like to get a 2500M so I'd recognize the engine.
>What else on the 2500M is Triumph? Any owners care to give me the good and
>bad news about owning one of these beauties?
>
>Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
>Cortland, NY (nowhere near New York City)
>'71 TR6  CC61193L (22 year owner)

I was surprised, when I was thinking about buying a 2500M, how much of it
was TR6.  Absolutely the most comprehensive source I've found on the that
subject is at http://www.calmit.unl.edu/tooze/tvr/

Unfortunately, someone in the PHL area keeps snatching up the cheap (under
$5k) TVRs before I can even get to see them.

For general TVR info, http://www.petrolheads.co.uk is by far the best.

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
Ithaca, NY (Fall 99 Semester...)