Re: Signal Red paint available?

To: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <dheglund@SGP.Honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: Signal Red paint available?
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 12:42:35 -0400
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
You can take a sample of your existing paint to any automotive paint supplier
and ask them to color match and make up a spray can of the stuff. It's easier
with cars that have small parts that come off easily (like a gas filler cap
cover on more contemporary cars). Don't know what you can remove from a GT6 to
walk into the store with...scuttle vent, maybe (is there one on a GT6?) or even
the boot. Anyway, assuming there's some relatively small part you can leave with
them while they do the match, should work be okay. Good luck.

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT