RE: Signal Red paint available?

To: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <dheglund@SGP.Honeywell.com>
Subject: RE: Signal Red paint available?
From: sanborn@net1plus.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:09:06 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Listers,  Is there a touch-up paint available that's close
to Triumph Signal
>Red?

Rimmer Bros sells spray cans and little bottles with a
brush in most of the common the TR colors.  They are
actually Moss International products.

I painted my engine bay with 4 of the spray cans.  Worked
very well.  I had to darken the touchup can slightly  to
more closely match my body color. The Signal Red was very
bright like the original paint.

Don't know why Moss USA has not made these available.

At work now.... but can look up the part numbers and prices
if you want when I get home.  Let me know.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L  Groton,MA
sanborn@net1plus.com