RE: Tubing for brake, clutch and fuel lines on '76 TR6

Subject: RE: Tubing for brake, clutch and fuel lines on '76 TR6
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:01:35 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
While I'm not an expert, I sold fluid handling systems to Honda for a while.
As far as I am aware, it is double walled brazed tubing for brakes
(typically 4.76 mm (0.187") diameter), and single wall welded tubing for
fuel applications (for our vehicles, I believe 8 mm (0.312")or 10 mm
(0.393") in diameter).

YMMV
Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com