MGA resources for my best friend

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA resources for my best friend
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 20:46:03 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list with this one.

My not-so-mechanical best friend just bought a 60 MGA, duplicating the
car he and his dad owned form 1968-1972. He's thrilled. Now I have an
excuse to go to the Bowie MD All-Brit show in June.

I'd like to help him by getting him started with some good MGA
resources, like a similar email list, best parts sources, best clubs
(he's in Maryland) etc. If anyone on the list is a secret MGA owner or
otherwise has a good list of MGA resources they could share with me, I
(and he) would be mucho grateful. Off-list of course.

TIA

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6