Re: Carpet kick pad & paint protection

To: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet kick pad & paint protection
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 06:58:02 -0600
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
i believe this may be the same stuff that many auto dealers are putting
on the front "mask" of new cars. it is a film that is not adhered by
glues or adhesives. i think they use heat to mold it to the application
area and therefore can be removed quite easily.
        you can probably have it done (or purchase the materials from) a local
window tint shop. there are many of them here in denver offering this as
a side business. gee, i wonder if i could do the whole car?
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (in pieces)
Denver, Co.