Re[2]:Leaking Float Chamber TR6

To: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: Re[2]:Leaking Float Chamber TR6
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 15:57:37 -0400
Cc: "scott suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks Andy

Not sure how to ask this without it sounding like a smart ass, but what
constitutes the "center" on  square (i.e. float chambers) or rectangular (oil
pans) items.  Would the center be the middle screw or bolt on each side?

Maybe if I had a few brews the answer would be more apparent or maybe I just
wouldn't give a #@!&*.

Bud