TR6 suspension rebuild & bushing ???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 suspension rebuild & bushing ???
From: Shawn Mann <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 13:10:16 -0700
Listers,

I'm hours away from jumping in feet first on a full front and rear
suspension rebuild on the 6.  But before I get greasy, I wanted to ask
the collective experience of the list a question or two:

Most specifically, I'll be rebushing with BPNW's poly kit.  Now I seem
to remember some complaints in the past about squeaky bushings.  Maybe
it was nylon that was being discussed.  Regardless, I also seem to
remember listers suggesting solutions.  I know several of you have used
these bushings; any advice about squeak problems and ways to fight it?

Also while I'm at it - since this is the first suspension rebuild I've
done, anybody experienced feel like sharing any hard-earned tricks?
Everything looks straightforward enough, but by now I've learned to know
better than that...

Thanks,

Shawn Mann
'70 TR6