Seatbelt Doofer

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seatbelt Doofer
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:04:46 +0100
Hello All,

The thread about the seatbelt/starter interlock was mirrored in a job I
had to do the other day.
I was Waxoyling and undersealing a Mitsubishi Pajero (Jap Spec. Shogun)
for my neighbour. Filthy job and I emerged from underneath, locking like
the swamp creature, wanting to move this oriental block of flats a
couple of feet forward. It's an auto and the damned thing won't let you
select a gear unless the driver's seat is occupied. Great in principle
but with a new condition, full leater interior, I didn't want to sit in
it and mess it up.
Solution? New pair of rubber gloves and a big plastic sheet. And no, I
couldn't push it-it's too heavy.

Yours grubbily,

Dave Hill