Sports 6 Tonneau and T-stat housing needed

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sports 6 Tonneau and T-stat housing needed
From: "Daniel Elder" <Vitesse6@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 20:17:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
To all,
I'm looking for opinions on a tonneau cover for my '64 Sports 6 ( Vitesse ).
Anyone have good or bad reports on any they have purchased? Also, I need a
new or excellent condition thermostat housing for the same car. Of the two I
have, one is badly pitted with internal corrosion causing leaks and the
other is more like crumbs. Anyone have one or know of a source?
Thanks,
Dan
Tampa, FL