Thanks Geo!

Subject: Thanks Geo!
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 15:54:46 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
I happened to be in Tucson for an overnight business trip, and fellow lister
George Hahn was gracious enough to pick me up at my hotel this morning and
take me along on the local British Sports Car breakfast run. A couple of
great hours driving through some fun desert roads. George has a great
looking (and running) TR3A. After a year and a half of working on my TR3
restoration, I have finally actually ridden in one (I even got to drive
it!). Great inspiration for continuing the quest of getting my car on the
road. The Tucson group seems to have a nice collection of cars --- of course
the one TR6 and two TR3A's led the others (MGs and a Sunbeam) through the
roads.

Thanks George for a great morning!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire