RE: Rusted Sleeve on a TR6

To: "'Gernot Vonhoegen'" <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net, "'canada'" <canada@voyageronline.net>
Subject: RE: Rusted Sleeve on a TR6
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:08:46 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Yup. The sleeve and bushing are molded together as a unit in this case. Cant
get the new unit on without getting the old sleeve off. Be careful of over
torqueing the stud. They can be broken off especially if the rust has eaten
any distance into the stud. Been there don't that. Soak soak, soak, PB
Blaster works pretty good.

Deano