Re[2]: Cockpit Covers

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "Rick Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Cockpit Covers
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:30:28 -0400
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't get me wrong, I love to buy new gadgets and things that make life easier
but after looking at the cockpit covers in Moss and on Bob's TR6 it seems like
it'd be faster to just put the top up.

Two levers and six snaps seem quicker than hooking straps around both wipers,
both mirrors, both door handles, both rear fenders?, and opening the trunk to
secure the cover.  But that's just my speculation.